Lawyer and Strategic Advisor
Information about Bill Henty:
Bill Henty is a law graduate from the University of Melbourne. Following his admission to practice law, he was the Private Secretary to the President of the Senate and then worked in a law firm in Gray’s Inn Square, London. This was the platform for his legal practice in corporate financial and intellectual property law and technology commercialisation.
As well as a senior legal practitioner, Bill’s role is as a strategic advisor in relation to start up technology corporations, venture capital and capital raising, technology licensing and transfer, joint ventures, syndications and other collaborative arrangements. Bill has helped many businesses successfully commercialise their own technology.
He has been and is a director of a number of corporations which are technical innovators. The activities of these companies reflect an enormous range of areas to which science and technology is applied, from products such as heavy mineral separators used in the mining industry to satellite and wireless communications, aerospace, the internet and computer technology.
- Member of his professional associations
- Past President and Committeeman of the New South Wales Branch of Licensing Executive Society
- Member of the NSW Society for Computers & the Law
- Involved in the Warren Centre
- Federal and State Committee Member of Australian Business in Europe.