Patent and Trade Marks Attorney
- Registered Designs
- Trade Marks
- Portfolio Management
- Patent Drafting
- IP Advice and prosecution
Biotechnology, molecular biology, chemistry, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, mechanical and electrical technologies and information technology.
Information about George Griziotis:
George joined Peter Maxwell & Associates in 1987. He graduated in 1984 from the University of NSW, after completing published research into the immunology of pregnancy and then the molecular sequence of the mitochondrial genome (DNA) of indigenous Australians.
George is a lecturer at the University of Technology in Sydney, where he lectures in the Patent Drafting subject of the Masters of Intellectual Property (MIP) course.
He works closely with Maxwells’ other attorney and lawyers to provide a comprehensive and integrated service to both Australian and international clients, managing their patent, design and trade mark portfolios.
- Aus. and NZ Patent & Trade Marks Attorney
- Degree of Bachelor of Science (Hons) majoring in Genetics from University of NSW
- Fellow of the Institute of Patent and Trade Mark Attorney of Australia
- Member of Genetics Society Of AustralAsia Inc