E-Commerce, IT, Website and Internet are all growing and changing at an incredible rate. Technology and software are constantly being updated and outdated.
Maxwells legal team have sound knowledge and expertise in E-Commerce and can offer advice on verification, validity and enforceability and provide tailored documentation to protect clients in this digital arena.
Documentation that can be provided (but not limited to) includes:
- Electronic products distribution agreements
- Software license agreements
- Terms and conditions for websites
- Merchant and supplier agreements
- Privacy agreements
- Data collection agreements
- End user license agreements (EULAs)
- User license agreements (ULAs)